Thursday, January 29, 2009

Raison d'etre

Preface




No one can guess how are life will turn out in the future or how it would end...

But in my life, I never thought I would be like that. I was surprise to know that in the world I live, is full of deception and then when this deceptions are revealed to me, my whole path was changed.

If I never known this secret, I will never be part of this, never be part of danger. But I never regret this, because if I haven't discovered the secret, I will never be part of him. Knowing the secret is knowing him and knowing him is knowing the reason for my existence.


I felt like I was the happiest person in the world but of course, life is always balanced, when you felt happiness, the next thing is sorrow.

Up to now, I believed that the greatest hate, bears from the greatest love.

No comments:

Post a Comment