Saturday, January 24, 2009

my story

hello. I'm currently writing a story about a human-vampire love.
I've written some chapters already but i'm not yet at the half of it.

this is the title: "raison d'etre"


Here's a summary for my story:(it's not yet a permanent summary)

Rayne is new to this town and when one night she took groceries and she walked back home in a dark alley, there she saw a creature she never knew existed which is holding it's lifeless prey. Instead of attacking, the creature fled away but left her with a scary disgusted stare. She tought of it as a nightmare in her sleep. On her first day in school, she saw 'him', the creature from last night, in their school cafeteria. Things got more complicated when she fell inlove with this creature and vice-versa. Vincent, her love, a vampire. Selene, her bestfriend, a vampire. What would she do if those two important people in her life wasnt the only vampires? And when falling inlove with a vampire gives trouble to her and to her Vincent? And what if one day, she despised the vampires especially her love, would she try to kill them, kill Vincent?


That's the summary, well, it isnt the permanent one yet. And also the names arent permanent too, it's just temporary.


Please, help me in writing my story. Give me suggestions. I need names of characters and places in my story.


Please and thank you. :)

1 comment:

  1. hello sis!!!
    nice story huh!!!
    go0d luck w/ it..
    hehe..
    and nice quotes!!
    i really love it!!
    tc!!!
    ^__________^

    ReplyDelete